Our role in the community-wide shared responsibility for safety on campus is to provide professional law enforcement, effective emergency response, crime & incident reduction and community outreach & education.
- We work with one another, other departments / agencies and our community to solve problems and reduce crime and incidents.
- We model ethical and honest behavior.
- We uphold the Constitution and its ideals.
- We understand our actions represent all of law enforcement and we will adhere to the Code of Ethics, the Laws of North Carolina and our policies.
- We respect others, and we will treat others, as we want to be treated.
- We provide effective and quality service, including care, confidence, certainty and communication while using our authority fairly, efficiently and effectively.
- We look beyond the initial incident for causes and look for effective / innovative solutions.